Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Bloom/Burke

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
For retaining our best players and replacing the ones we lost at the end of last season with similar or better quality players.

A good transfer window :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't speak to soon

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Hope we aren't speaking too soon. But if we hang on to Barnes, Bridcutt and Ulloa I'll consider it good business.

Same here. Still can't relax until 11. For instance what if a player hands in a transfer request NOW or if Bloom gets an offer he can't refuse. Ain't over til its over in my mind

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Hope we aren't speaking too soon. But if we hang on to Barnes, Bridcutt and Ulloa I'll consider it good business.

The club have tweeted that all football operations and media staff have gone home for the night so there will be no ins and outs.

We have held onto them, so it certainly is good business.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If you think we have a better squad than last year, you are deluded.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A very good transfer window.

Personnally I reckon we are stronger than last year now, with Upson and Ulloa ( I hope ) here for the full year.

Striker as a minimum for a 93 day loan, and we didn't have to re-sign Vicente today anyway :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If this is confirmed, it is well done. Talksport commented this afternoon that many clubs were attempting to raid us today.
Bloom and the Club were under no cash flow pressure, so it needed a greedy player or stirring agent to try and force a move away, and so it looks like Bridcutt, Ulloa, Barnes were happy and and loyal to us.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Has the window shut early then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here