Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yaser Kasim

dazzalewis1968

May 22, 2008
We released him ! he Signed for Swindon played 7 games
and today they turned down a 250k bid from a championship
club.... seems rather bad business by our head of football.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He never looked like making it here and was poor on loan to Luton and Macclesfield. Us releasing him seems to have focused his mind though and he's doing well at Swindon.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not really. You think he was worth a contract? Would he have played? No. And nobody would have offered money for him. We save a salary on a player who will never make the first team. So what if he 'shines' in a lower league (rumour has it). Good business by our head of football. Stop shit stirring.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
He never looked like making it here and was poor on loan to Luton and Macclesfield. Us releasing him seems to have focused his mind though and he's doing well at Swindon.

always played ok in developement games,and luton loved him,done well since he left,another mistake?doubt it but it happens every day

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
disciplinary issues (on pitch): very quickly fell out of the picture in both his loans.
If he has done well since leaving maybe it was what he needed.
Good luck to him but not missed by us and no criticism to anyone concerned in letting him go.........not the manager or the DS coach who wl have recommended releasing him, certainly not rge Head of Football Ops, and not even anyone at Spurs who had him before us.

Last edited:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I saw him play v QPR in a Development game last
year and he was outstanding in that game.

The only DS game that JFC and Kasim have played in against QPR recently was a friendly in March 2012. Ryan Harley, Romain Vincelot and Matt Sparrow also played, and Luke Williams was quoted as saying about the three "They were superb and showed a fantastic attitude for the team".

I guess the only thing we can conclude is that performances in DS friendly matches, by themselves, don't really mean a great deal in the grand scheme of things.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He offered a few of us out for a fight after he got sent off for trying to headbutt the ref in a game against Loxwood in the SSC.

dazzalewis1968

May 22, 2008
The only DS game that JFC and Kasim have played in against QPR recently was a friendly in March 2012. Ryan Harley, Romain Vincelot and Matt Sparrow also played, and Luke Williams was quoted as saying about the three "They were superb and showed a fantastic attitude for the team".

I guess the only thing we can conclude is that performances in DS friendly matches, by themselves, don't really mean a great deal in the grand scheme of things.

I think it was sep 2011 at QPR training ground I went to see it with Darren bloom and Simon Corney the Oldham chairman

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
He did look good for Swindon at the weekend,assists with a couple of goals but you can't keep all these kids.As said above maybe he has changed his attitude,wasn't getting a look in at Maccalsfield and was sent back early from Luton

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We released him ! he Signed for Swindon played 7 games
and today they turned down a 250k bid from a championship
club.... seems rather bad business by our head of football.

I'm not quite sure how this football malarkey works, but...

He appeared to have stagnated. He wasn't close to breaking in to the first team squad. Wouldn't it have been bad business to give him a contract when he was showing very little sign of improving?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh yes, we played 2 friendlies against them that season, this one a 5-3 defeat on September 28 2011.

Just how 'outstanding' really was our holding midfielder, in that FIVE-three defeat, Dazza?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here