Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So it seems we are focusing on the loan transfer market....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Who will we look to bring in?

I can see us going for Vaz Te on a season long loan.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
As we are doing it after deadline day it will have to be a short term loan. I reckon it will be a youngster from a Premiership club as that will be the cheap option. Probably someone like Obika from Spurs.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I think we should look at a loan striker from Cardiff now they signed Odemwingie. Maynard perhaps?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Great post except

Allardyce said he wants to earn MORE than he is on at west ham

He is currently in talks with Norwich.

Ah... Wasn't aware of that! :)

Maynard is a good shout then

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 54s
Football operations and media staff have all left the Amex. No ins or outs to report today. Loan window opens next week. #BHAFC

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 54s
Football operations and media staff have all left the Amex. No ins or outs to report today. Loan window opens next week. #BHAFC

Nothing to wait up for now. Time for an early night and pleased we've not lost any players.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Luciano Becchio
Nicky Maynard
Billy Sharp
Saido Berahino

Any of those on loan would be nice. Or Guidetti would be perfect.

Carlton Cole still has no club, i'd not be too averse to him coming here on a lower wage, doesn't have too many offers it would seem.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Any of those on loan would be nice.

C

Back to doing things on the cheap then, 20 odd thousand STH's and we cant compete in the transfer market. Mid table if we're lucky.

*This isn't a reaction to today's lack of activity, it's the fact that all we've got in is loans and an unproven kids. Whats the point of a transfer budget if you don't f ucking well spend it?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Back to doing things on the cheap then, 20 odd thousand STH's and we cant compete in the transfer market. Mid table if we're lucky.

Or the fact we have a bloody decent squad and when all fully fit are a match for any in this league. Get real and grow up.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
but they're not fully fit and we're lacking quality back up. A side full of loans will not get us up. All our main rivals have bought in decent signings and we're getting left behind , so my arrogant friend I think you are the one that needs to get real and grow up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

*This isn't a reaction to today's lack of activity, it's the fact that all we've got in is loans and an unproven kids. Whats the point of a transfer budget if you don't f ucking well spend it?

Sober up! (FFS).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Thought it was max 93 day loans.

It is, but if you get the timing right they can be converted into full season loans in the January window.

We did this with Lua Lua after we first signed him on a 93 day loan.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
but they're not fully fit and we're lacking quality back up. A side full of loans will not get us up. All our main rivals have bought in decent signings and we're getting left behind , so my arrogant friend I think you are the one that needs to get real and grow up.

We have a good squad better than last years. Which missed out by a few points. Decent signings don't necessarily make them better than us also not every one can go up and so those gambling by splashing the cash could find themselves in the deep shite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here