Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Sharp

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Six championship clubs want him on loan but only pay 75% of his wages. Southampton want 100% as reported on SSN. Wonder who the six are, personally I'd take Burnley's offer and spend it on Sharp.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Six championship clubs want him on loan but only pay 75% of his wages. Southampton want 100% as reported on SSN. Wonder who the six are, personally I'd take Burnley's offer and spend it on Sharp.

1: forest
2: Leicester
3: Leeds
4: burnley (as they can't get barnes)
5: QPR
6: Palace

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
Sheffield Wednesday are one of the five clubs in for him, along with Doncaster and Barnsley. Don't know the other two though.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
So on one thread you say we need a striker, then on this thread you want us to get rid of a striker who we know scores goals for us, and bring in someone who MIGHT score goals for us but cost a lot more in wages. Interesting.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
So on one thread you say we need a striker, then on this thread you want us to get rid of a striker who we know scores goals for us, and bring in someone who MIGHT score goals for us but cost a lot more in wages. Interesting.

Well to sum up, I'd rather have Sharp than Barnes, but we would still need another striker. I think we need two fit strikers at any one time. Yes I know you can't help injurys but forget Hoskins, he is not going to play this season. Cms is probably out for another 2 maybe three months. That's leaves us with two strikers and one of them is currently injured and may have had his head turned.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

Well to sum up, I'd rather have Sharp than Barnes, but we would still need another striker. I think we need two fit strikers at any one time. Yes I know you can't help injurys but forget Hoskins, he is not going to play this season. Cms is probably out for another 2 maybe three months. That's leaves us with two strikers and one of them is currently injured and may have had his head turned. You need four strikers in a squad.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Why are forest not back in for him? They seem to be after every striker going and they had him on loan last season. I took no notice but did he not root up any trees there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here