Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuff mag cover the Digital Stadium app

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I have iPhone version app for WSL, used it the past 2 home games, and have to say the response of info is super fast compared to other standalone apps for score updates.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
What's the app called on iPhone please?

Cant be downloaded as it is in a test phase, only 100 licences were available and all snapped in 20 minutes of the email going out, which was 2 weeks ago.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Is there any news on when it will go live to all?

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
It's free. Some of us have been trialling it for about a year now and its getting better. I think it will reach its full potential when its open to everybody as it seems to work best the more users there are. Seemed best yet for Millwall

WiggoWiggo

Aug 30, 2013
London
Hi all,

I wrote the Stuff piece posted above (I'm also a WSU season ticket holder). Android version goes live to all in time for the Bolton game. iOS version unlikely to be ready til November.

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Hi all,

I wrote the Stuff piece posted above (I'm also a WSU season ticket holder). Android version goes live to all in time for the Bolton game. iOS version unlikely to be ready til November.

That's c good news, how do we acquire it?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I tried it for the first time on Saturday, it worked in the Swan beforehand, albeit with just the early results info, but it failed miserably in the WSU and drained my battery quicker than a quick thing in a very quick place. I have a Galaxy Nexus on android 4.3. I uninstalled it sharpish.

My fellow west country traveller, also had the same problem on his HTC, he is in the north stand.

WiggoWiggo

Aug 30, 2013
London
It'll always work outside the ground (it just uses normal mobile signal when it's available) but as someone else pointed out, how well it works inside the Amex is pretty dependent on how many people are using it.

Smirko: Right now you can download it from here but it should be on the Google Play store in time for the Bolton game.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
My brother was using it in the E Upper. I have no idea what it's for, I just nodded politely and agreed how wonderful it is and went back to watching the football.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
It'll always work outside the ground (it just uses normal mobile signal when it's available) but as someone else pointed out, how well it works inside the Amex is pretty dependent on how many people are using it.

Smirko: Right now you can download it from here but it should be on the Google Play store in time for the Bolton game.

wouldn't let me download the app onto my Galaxy S2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here