Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much would you want for Lualua?

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
He obviously doesn't want to be here with the constant hints on social media sites... I think that he is bad news and could be poison for the club?

How much would you accept for him?

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
He obviously doesn't want to be here with the constant hints on social media sites... I think that he is bad news and could be poison for the club?

Why do people continue to accept what he said as bet as the truth and ignore the fact that he has constantly said on Twitter to people that he's staying? Do you want him to leave or something?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Whats he actually said on twitter? Whenever the tweets are embedded on here I can't view them. I assume it is something to do with the firewall/website blocking at work

I'd probably take 1.5-2.5million with a hefty sell on fee as he undoubtedly has talent. I would also expect us to have a replacement lined up - unless March would be said replacement??

Oct 25, 2003
too inconsistent to demand a particularly high fee up front. Would probably be something fairly low (£250k ish) with loads of add ons

let's be honest he has hardly set the championship alight and hasn't been a regular starter

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He likes a wind up on Twitter but looked like he really cared on the pitch on Saturday where it counts.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
He set up the goal so can't say he didn't play well but thought he was very wasteful most times he got the ball.

I would take 1 million

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Why do people continue to accept what he said as bet as the truth and ignore the fact that he has constantly said on Twitter to people that he's staying? Do you want him to leave or something?

What a ridiculous argument. So you are saying that he is lying on twitter because he said on twitter that he is lying?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He set up the goal so can't say he didn't play well but thought he was very wasteful most times he got the ball.

I would take 1 million

Everyone seems to be very critical of KLL but little is said of how poor Buckley has become. Odd that.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Anything up to £1m would be good business. He is crocked, a bit of an idiot, and nowhere near consistent enough.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpgthat should do it

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Buckley isn't posting statements all over twitter that he is leaving the club or wanting to go to Palace...

KLL is just a silly wind-up merchant who needs to grow up. But at least he has shown that he can change a game when he comes on. Of late, Buckley has done next to nothing to justify the hype that is attached to him. Just my view, of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here