• Hate Ulloa not Bridcutt

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I will hate Palace more.

Just cheap points scoring from the palace owners to appease the goons gallery and deflect from the lack of quality in their squad.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If players leave then players leave - doesn't really matter who they sign for ( expect possibly another Championship club ). Really not sure why people have such an obsession with Palace trying to sign our players.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
If players leave then players leave - doesn't really matter who they sign for ( expect possibly another Championship club ). Really not sure why people have such an obsession with Palace trying to sign our players.

People don't have an obsession with THEM signing our players, but seemingly Palarse do at present.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm surprised many people say no. For me, if one of them tried to force a move to Palace I would hate them yes, probably Bridcutt more so as we have brought him back from being trialist who nobody wants to national player so if he tried to force a move I'd be extremely disappointed. Uloa you could maybe understand more but that would be just a massive, terminal blow to our season

But it won't happen anyway

www_lolcats_com_img_815408480626958.jpg

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I personally think they'll end up signing Bridcutt, £1.75million will not be the only bid we receive for Bridcutt today, whether its from Palace or not. Just a horrible feeling it'll be Palace.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I won't as I think they're great players who've given 100%.

I make no apologies for my dislike of Murray as I never really warmed to him while he was here!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I personally think they'll end up signing Bridcutt, £1.75million will not be the only bid we receive for Bridcutt today, whether its from Palace or not. Just a horrible feeling it'll be Palace.

There are enough clubs tracking Bridcutt for him not to go for 1.75m. If anything, that story will start a bidding war.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm surprised many people say no. For me, if one of them tried to force a move to Palace I would hate them yes, probably Bridcutt more so as we have brought him back from being trialist who nobody wants to national player so if he tried to force a move I'd be extremely disappointed. Uloa you could maybe understand more but that would be just a massive, terminal blow to our season

But it won't happen anyway

You see it surprises me the other way - I'm sure most of us in our own jobs would jump at an opportunity to go to a more successful ( currently ) company for more money and better benefits - why are footballers so hated for wanting the same thing ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I won't hate but I will be very disappointed in them both.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Ulloa will not be sold 100%

It took us 18 months to find a replacement for Murray and he is currently our only fit striker.

It would have to take something stupid like 10 million for him to go

Bridcutt I could see going for the right fee. That said he's currently injured so he wouldn't pass a medical.

Surely Palace wouldn't be prepared to sign an injured player?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Ulloa will not be sold 100%

It took us 18 months to find a replacement for Murray and he is currently our only fit striker.

It would have to take something stupid like 10 million for him to go

Bridcutt I could see going for the right fee. That said he's currently injured so he wouldn't pass a medical.

Surely Palace wouldn't be prepared to sign an injured player?

Of course they would. They're getting that desperate now - that bringing in a player with anything more than one leg would be seen as a triumph. :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here