Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR Away

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I want to go and watch the Albion at QPR but unfortunately our allocation is sold out. However there are plenty of tickets available on general sale from QPR on the lower tier in front of our fans behind the goal. I'm assuming QPR wouldn't worry too much providing I keep my mouth shut and behave like a neutral. Is anyone else planning on doing similar?
With so many home tickets available on general sale I can't fathom why they didn't give us a bigger allocation.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I really wouldn't bother, it's a terrible view and atmosphere at the best of times and you're not in front of our fans, you'd be directly below them, unable to see or hear them.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Better off in the South Africa road stand down the side. Least intimidating ground to sit in with the home fans too I reckon.

I'll be doing likewise I would think.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I'm amazed their hasn't been more uproar on here as to why the club only took the minimum when we always sell out London games inc both tiers the last two times i've been & taking more to the likes of Orient. Why haven't the management been asked to explain their actions and misguided, upsetting many fans, actions?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I'm amazed their hasn't been more uproar on here as to why the club only took the minimum when we always sell out London games inc both tiers the last two times i've been & taking more to the likes of Orient. Why haven't the management been asked to explain their actions and misguided, upsetting many fans, actions?

Possibly because the allocation permitted from a QPR perspective under league rules is 2,000 or 10% whichever is the smaller and we've been given 2,200?

Also, it's not like the league one days there where whichever tier we weren't given would be empty. They pretty much sell out now.

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
A few of us have tickets in the lower tier already as we also missed out due to being too slow and also due to the stupid allocation given to us

Mulderbauer

Feb 23, 2009
Was too slow but managed to get 5 in the lower tier at £10 a pop....:). Will try and stay quiet! QPR wont sell out. I don't think they wanted 4k brighton fans behind the goal...they probably see this as a key game.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Better off in the South Africa road stand down the side. Least intimidating ground to sit in with the home fans too I reckon.

I'll be doing likewise I would think.

I've been in the home stand at QPR. I don't think you need to even pretend you're not supporting BHA; as long as you don't start giving it the biggie it'll be fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Mulderbauer

Feb 23, 2009
How did you get them for £10?

Mate of mine is a QPR member and the game is classed as a 'friends and family special' - Upto 6 tickets, £10 each.. If you don't know anyone and there's a few of you that want to go its worth signing up for 25 quid..

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I live in Shepherds Bush so always end up sitting with QPR fans whenever we have played there.I do go with mates though who support QPR & take some stick!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Plenty of Albion fans wanting tickets, plenty of seats available for general sale including almost all of block Z6.
Lots of empty seats in evidence on TV for their last game against Birmingham.
It's a pity QPR couldn't find a way of accommodating more visiting supporters.

It looks like there will be plenty of Albion fans scattered around.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Try the Albion ticket office - there may be a few single returns available in our end.

Indeed there are! Just picked up one after deciding that I would go despite the dreadful sight lines after all. There are still "a few" left....

Thanks for the tip off, Bozza!

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
QPR will only get 2K at the AMEX, why should we get more in a ground that only holds 18K ish. Even if there are seats up for grabs, would we let QPR have more don't think so.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Anyone know if you can pay on the gate and go in the home end?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here