Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WBA also in for Bridcutt

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I was told tonight. Think Palace will be at the bottom of a short list of contenders to sign Liam tomorrow.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Meh, we have Andrews and he looks like a quality replacement, plus Ince shows a lot of promise. As long as the price is right we're not going to miss him like we would've last January.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
WBA wouldnt take the piss with an offer either and would also be a great move for him as they arent THAT likely to get relegated.

Its going to be a good day if we keep hold of Ulloa and Bridcutt - stuff signing any players !!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
If the likes of WBA and Norwich are interested then he will go. Good luck in the Prem Liam.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I honestly think that the next 24 hours will be te defining moment in Blooms tenure so far.

If Bridcutt and Ulloa are both sold then, as fellpw poster Basil Fawlty said to me earlier, a lot of people will be very very unhappy and will turn on the board...

I've also spoken to 5 other people, all loyal fans whove been supporting the club through thick and thibk in the last 24 hours who are feeling the most pessimistic they've done for a very long time...

We will see what transfer deadline day brings. If we have the same squad with two or three good additions then people will be happy.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
We'll come out a lot weaker next week I reckon.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I honestly think that the next 24 hours will be te defining moment in Blooms tenure so far.

If Bridcutt and Ulloa are both sold then, as fellpw poster Basil Fawlty said to me earlier, a lot of people will be very very unhappy and will turn on the board...

I've also spoken to 5 other people, all loyal fans whove been supporting the club through thick and thibk in the last 24 hours who are feeling the most pessimistic they've done for a very long time...

We will see what transfer deadline day brings. If we have the same squad with two or three good additions then people will be happy.
All very good points...club wants and gets our support and backing...however increases in prices, situation with GP etc at end of year we really do now need a show of ambition by board for potential pessimism to alter to optimism..

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
If Liam goes than i hope we get a good 3-4 million and we have already thought about re investing the money on a couple of players. If he stays then great.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
if we got 3-4 million for Liam i'd be happy for him to get his chance as long as its not palace,some of the figures talked on here are ridiculous

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As opposed to the £120m, 30,000 all-seater, stadium.
Or
The £105m training facility.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
As much as I would love Liam to stay, if we get a good sum for him and we bring 1 or 2 players in, I would be satisfied.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here