Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baron Pepperpot rejects NSC funny wannabees bid to out do his original Palace parody post

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Baron Pepperpot rejects NSC funny wannabees bid to out do his original Palace p

You see I don't even get the letting your son support who he wants malarkey. Fair play to the likes of the OP and Bushy who want their kids supporting their local side but my 2 were only ever going to be Albion fans. Father's prerogative.

And it wasn't difficult to do even when we were at Withdean. Brainwashing them about how rubbish it is to be a premiership plastic, buy the tops, take them to the games.

And threaten them with adoption if they ever supported anyone else.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You see I don't even get the letting your son support who he wants malarkey. Fair play to the likes of the OP and Bushy who want their kids supporting their local side but my 2 were only ever going to be Albion fans. Father's prerogative.

And it wasn't difficult to do even when we were at Withdean. Brainwashing them about how rubbish it is to be a premiership plastic, buy the tops, take them to the games.

Wrong thread, perchance?

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton

Perhaps not the right thread but :thumbsup: anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here