Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So that's what all the fuss was about...

D1AX

Jun 20, 2013
I must confess not to spend to much time scrutinising the premiership games and clubs as most footballing folk. My allegiances lie closer to home. But I'd heard more than my fair share lately of a boy called Gareth Bale. I must admit, this lad had completely slipped under my ageing radar and when this summers longest holiday romance blossomed, then got samey, then got tedious, then got flipping annoying... I had to get off my bum and find out what all the fuss was about. Not being a very adventurous internet traveller (I've heard there are dark places on the interweb) I, of course went straight to the Big British Castle and their webs. And immediately unearthed this...

He's not bad really...

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Yep thanks for that.

Oh and any Spanish defenders out there watching, try showing him onto his wrong foot and not backing off at the edge of the box? Got it? Good.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yep thanks for that.

Oh and any Spanish defenders out there watching, try showing him onto his wrong foot and not backing off at the edge of the box? Got it? Good.

Was thinking that myself watching that video. Show him the outside and on to his right foot and he'll be bolloxed :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here