Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHO is going up the AMEX tomorrow ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
SEEMS to ME like it is ALL going off tomorrow at the AMEX with half the TEAM going so I'm going up there to GET my ARS on Sky Sports News as THEY report on the DEPARTURES.

Just making a CHEESE and pickle SANDWICH to KEEP me going and I will TAKE a flask of TEA plus I can pop UP to DICKS for a SWIFT one if NEEDED.

ANYONE joining me at 6am for the DURATION ?

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Will pick you up on the way through, don't make me wait around though - takes ages to get the Bat mobile going

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
SEEMS to ME like it is ALL going off tomorrow at the AMEX with half the TEAM going so I'm going up there to GET my ARS on Sky Sports News as THEY report on the DEPARTURES.

Just making a CHEESE and pickle SANDWICH to KEEP me going and I will TAKE a flask of TEA plus I can pop UP to DICKS for a SWIFT one if NEEDED.

Sorry will be furiously masturbating over our impending loan striker from Rochdale, to replace that useless Argie on his way to palarse :p

D

Deleted User X18H

I' ll be there Ernie watching your ARS. I will probably do a pease to camera. Then mid afternoon Beachy is lending me his peeping Tom , cherry picker , so I can spot Bobby Z coming DOWN Coldean Lane.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are you lot on drugs? Can have some?

D

Deleted User X18H

I am in Beachy's cherry picker. No sign of Bobby Z yet. Hleb went past Falmer and appears to be heading to Eastbourne Boro.

Seb Carole is skulking about in Newick Road.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I am CAMPed outside the players' ENTRANCE. Have just seen Alun MULLARY turn up with a BAG. Could do a JOB?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Unfortunately I'LL be washing my hair all DAY, but would you GIVE the druid jones AN slap from me for being A COMPLEAT tosser at yeovile PLEESE?

up THE ars!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Anything happening Enrest? NOt sEen yoU On the TELly yeT.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
JUST been up to DICKS for half of SHANDY , all gone a BIT quiet. I'm here till 11pm so HOPEFULLY it will PICK up soon otherwise I will look like an IDIOT stood here on my TODD

Has GYm WigHt arrIVed Yet?

HearD hE was spoTTed at EastBournNe RailWaY sTAtion waITinG on plaTforM 2.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here