Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall fan in the north stand

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
It was me, I sat with my son the brighton fan, I behaved, no one would of noticed me I wasn't homophobic or racist I did t give it large I did t try and nick any bells and I did t push a pensioner to the ground, it was surreal sat in the north whilst my dad and friends sat in the away end! And my son celebrated the ****ing goal for about 5 minutes!, the little shit!.

:bigwave::albion2:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
It was me, I sat with my son the brighton fan, I behaved, no one would of noticed me I wasn't homophobic or racist I did t give it large I did t try and nick any bells and I did t push a pensioner to the ground, it was surreal sat in the north whilst my dad and friends sat in the away end! And my son celebrated the ****ing goal for about 5 minutes!, the little shit!.

:bigwave::albion2:

No----you have lost me there:moo::moo::moo:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
It's strange for me to understand how someone can support 2 teams, bit like having 2 wives.
I understand the son bit, mine is Pompey (though thankfully I've never had to go and watch them)
He was born there and still lives there. I got divorced when he was 6, he's 26 now.
You're situation is obviously different to mine, just intrigued to know how you feel. Have you caught the Albion bug?

Not a dig btw, just genuinely interested how you felt during the game?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I sat in the Millwall family enclosure a few years ago, when Forster got the only goal. That was surreal. As soon as the whistle went, the big shaven headed dads and their small shaven headed kids were jumping up and down shouting 'you fackin cants' at the top of their voices. When NF (sic) scored, me and my mate Nils had to hold back our glee like sphincters holding back a bellyful of morning after a massive curry and lager the night before, shaking our heads and tut tutting. Happy days :)

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
It's strange for me to understand how someone can support 2 teams, bit like having 2 wives.
I understand the son bit, mine is Pompey (though thankfully I've never had to go and watch them)
He was born there and still lives there. I got divorced when he was 6, he's 26 now.
You're situation is obviously different to mine, just intrigued to know how you feel. Have you caught the Albion bug?

Not a dig btw, just genuinely interested how you felt during the game?

Well I don't support two teams, Dulwich Hamlet are a close 2nd, and yes I do have a massive soft spot for Brighton now, only because of my son, Brightons a Great club and if he doesn't want to follow Millwall I would prefer he supported Brighton instead of being a glory hunting Chelsea fan.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I sat in the Millwall family enclosure a few years ago, when Forster got the only goal. That was surreal. As soon as the whistle went, the big shaven headed dads and their small shaven headed kids were jumping up and down shouting 'you fackin cants' at the top of their voices. When NF (sic) scored, me and my mate Nils had to hold back our glee like sphincters holding back a bellyful of morning after a massive curry and lager the night before, shaking our heads and tut tutting. Happy days :)

:lolol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I am but I'm probably on the turn, I've got a Millwall season ticket.

I find this very hard to understand, good for you taking your son as he is growing up with Albion as his local team.
You also have an Albion user name and avator.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I find this very hard to understand, good for you taking your son as he is growing up with Albion as his local team.

This, not many non-Albion fans have over 2000 posts on here

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC

Ok maybe I am in denial, I do really enjoy going to watch the Albion and doing the father son football thing, I was thinking the other day, if the boy losses interest in the Albion how can I find an excuse to have an interest....... . You just can't change your team at 31, I'm staying in the closet.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Well I don't support two teams, Dulwich Hamlet are a close 2nd, and yes I do have a massive soft spot for Brighton now, only because of my son, Brightons a Great club and if he doesn't want to follow Millwall I would prefer he supported Brighton instead of being a glory hunting Chelsea fan.
Make your mind up. It wasn't long ago you said you converted to being a Brighton fan. :ffsparr:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It's not that unusual to move area and 'adopt' your new local team yet have your 'birth' team as your real love. Well done on supporting your son.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I think I may have stood next to you and your son on the train back actually...

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Make your mind up. It wasn't long ago you said you converted to being a Brighton fan. :ffsparr:

I can't recall ever saying I have converted, I have come close but I staying in the closet!....for now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here