Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we that stupid again?

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Rumours surrounding Bridcutt, Barnes, Ulloa, two of them Palarse sniffing round have we not learnt from the Murray debacle this will kill it for me if those nuggets get our two prize assets. Please Tony understand what this will do to the loyal fans of our great club nooooooo don't let this happen.:wozza:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Chill out sweetheart. Take a long nap for the next 24+hours. It's just Palace mongs and paper talk from shit rags. Don't believe the hype.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We never did any business with palace. He wasn't our player, whatever the palace fans will have u believe... Lots of journos seem to be palace fans (yes I know - literacy etc) and seem to love trying to stir things. Also palace r trying to make a point but it won't work assuming they get neither player...

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
We never did any business with palace. He wasn't our player, whatever the palace fans will have u believe... Lots of journos seem to be palace fans (yes I know - literacy etc) and seem to love trying to stir things. Also palace r trying to make a point but it won't work assuming they get neither player...

We did sell them Stephen 'the machine' Dobbie

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The difference is that Murray was out of contract and free to talk to any club.

Ulloa, Bridcutt, Barnes and LuaLua are all under contract with the Albion and cannot talk to Palace unless we accept an offer - totally different to the FFS situation.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Chill out sweetheart. Take a long nap for the next 24+hours. It's just Palace mongs and paper talk from shit rags. Don't believe the hype.

Thanks love will have to probably do that as long as you promise when I wake up Tuesday everything will be fine x

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Thanks love will have to probably do that as long as you promise when I wake up Tuesday everything will be fine x

I promise. Uncle Tony will have got us a striker on loan by then. Then he is off round yours to fluff up your pillow, make you a cup of tea and hand feed you Ferrero Rochers and grapes whilst you relax on the sofa. :cool:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We did sell them Stephen 'the machine' Dobbie

Yep. And they loaned us Andrew who played a huge part in where we r today believe it or not. It's actually 2 0 Albion in the last 2 transfer dealings I can think of :)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Loyal fans? The loyal fans will just turn up every Saturday as they have always done (by definition).

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yep. And they loaned us Andrew who played a huge part in where we r today believe it or not. It's actually 2 0 Albion in the last 2 transfer dealings I can think of :)

WHAT a player. Did the biz when required for sure.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Loyal fans? The loyal fans will just turn up every Saturday as they have always done (by definition).

Yes I know they will just spouting out I have and will always be there, just concerned too many rumours

Sums Palace and their fans up - they fluke into the Prem and instead of giving it a go they concentrate on point scoring with their fans by trying to wind us up with silly offers. It's like giving money to a tramp - you hope they will do something decent with it but you know they will end up pissing in their own trousers.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I see they are also considering a £5m bid for Wigan forward Callum McManaman

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here