Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Daniel Sturridge better than Wayne Rooney??

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
What are your thoughts NSC?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
No. Selfish with a massive ego. Would rather have Rooney in my team any day of the week. Brings a lot more to a team.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Different types of forward. Rooney is a support striker who, on his day is a superb footballer, however, I'd suggest that his days are getting further and further apart. Sturridge is a hunter who's role is to prowl along the back line and shoot a lot but has done well linking play of late.

Personally, Sturridge is growing into a very good player whereas Rooney is declining for me. I'd have Sturridge.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
i doubt we would complain if either was here and Sturridge would play well off the bnch when Ulloa got tired :lolol::lolol::lolol:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Rooney is fantastic in the prem league. However he has been dog shit for England since 2004.
Hope Sturridge comes good. He looks good.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not sure he's better than Rooney, tho definitely more of an athlete/modern fottballer. Certainly more deserving of a starting place than lost little alice band boy Torres at Chelski. shame he never got a look in due to the vanity of the club owner. But proving his worth bigtime now he's got a run of games.

Oct 25, 2003
he actually has a bit of flair and creativity about him....which is something you'd struggle to say about an england forward for god knows how long

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here