Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa to Palace ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Big piece in The Sun that we've offered £5 mill for Leo.
Would you sell for that ?
Thoughts ladies and gents.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
5 million wouldn't buy his right leg, you spent 8 million on gayle, joke Too Be Honest.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
You wouldn't be able to turn down £5 million, you're skint and need the cash urgent.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Double it seeing as you spent £8m on Gayle. Then add £2m as you're Palace.

Even then I'd hope we'd tell you to do one. Sell Leo and we are fecked.

He's played top flight before in Spain so I doubt he'd be desperate to jump ship to join a relegation battle. Keep firing as he is and a much bigger club will probably come along for him January so he may as well wait.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It's probably mischief making by The Sun, but if it is a genuine offer, would TB accept it to give OG much needed funds ?

albionite

May 20, 2009
You wouldn't be able to turn down £5 million, you're skint and need the cash urgent.

Oh look it took a sad nigel 4 mins to respond to a thread to do with palace. Do you dullards just lurk on NSC all day waiting for a subject you can comment on.

Offer 15m and we might start to listen, we know you guys like to overpay.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
How would Leo be able to understand hollow head ?

Come to think of it now can anyone understand him

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It's funny how half our players have been linked to Palace... Complete nonsense.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Even if we were skint(which we are not) and even if Ulloa was for sale(which he is not, but then everyone has there price). Palace would not be the only club interested and Tony Bloom is a real fan, not just a hobby chairman. There is no way he would sell to Palace.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
It's probably mischief making by The Sun, but if it is a genuine offer, would TB accept it to give OG much needed funds ?

No. There's no where in particular we need to strengthen. We need a cover ST on loan to sit on the bench. Somebody like Ulloa but not quite up to his standard. Maybe take Murray when he's fit for that role?

And Bloom would laugh at an offer of £5m. Double that at least.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Ulloa has 4 years left on his contract. £5m? Never in a million years.

And selling him to Palace would create a massive rift between club and supporters at a time when the club's PR hasn't been at it's strongest.

No chance of this happening. The Sun is, once again, talking bollocks.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I did hear yesterday that we are about to break our record transfer fee.
We paid £4.5 mill up front for Gayle, so it could be related.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here