Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mouthy Millwall after the game

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Giving all the gay boy bollocks, so I didn't say anything to the dozen or so of them, I just went up to the biggest and put the full force of my elbow into the side of his face, one of the six got brave so took his legs out, kicking his kneecap like I was volleying a football!

That's what you have to do to these bully's, not come on here crying about big bad Millwall have ruined my sanitised day out at the football

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Giving all the gay boy bollocks, so I didn't say anything to the dozen or so of them, I just went up to the biggest and put the full force of my elbow into the side of his face, one of the six got brave so took his legs out, kicking his kneecap like I was volleying a football!

That's what you have to do to these bully's, not come on here crying about big bad Millwall have ruined my sanitised day out at the football

Fair play, but have you had a drink? Were there a dozen or 6?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

:love: You're so hard! :love:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I knew Gordon Greer posted on here. Your cover's blown GG!

Oh after not during the game

Jimmy Grimble

Fair play to you mate. Most of these twats shrivel when they are confronted.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
did i understand your story correctly: a group were calling you gay so you physically assaulted a couple of them?

my hero.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
did i understand your story correctly: a group were calling you gay so you physically assaulted a couple of them?

my hero.
I think you'll find the op was making that bit up but was just making a statement about coming on here whingeing about verbal abuse at a sanitised football match

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here