I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
We badly miss him.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I think I read somewhere he'll be back in time for Reading which is very, very good news

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Did the pre-season make his injury worse?

I'm only asking, as all the reports of the pre-season matches, seemed Bridcutt had a mare, and was struggling to string passes together??

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I agree; we dont miss him as much as we did before Crofts stepped up, Andrews came in and Ince has shown his quality. All three can play the defensive midfield role.

I agree too. I would've been a lot more worried before I'd seen the performances of the new guys and the new improved Crofts. I suppose they haven't been tested by the "bigger" teams yet but judging by Bridcutt's pre-season performances, he's going to need a lot of playing time to get up to speed, he looked considerably off the pace and, for him, was frequently caught with the ball.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
yes, as has been mentioned with Andrews / Ince / Crofts around, haven't , hand on heart, given Liam much thought .

ince is young and will get better I think. andrews is experienced and is definitely an asset to us, but cannot agree re crofts.... sorry.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Thought mid field was disappointing yesterday. All around us said we were missing Bridcutt badly.

as oppose to last week, agreed , but there was a lot wrong yesterday. As with anything opinions vary. I'm pro Liam, but don't think he's that missed.....on the other hand if something happened to Ulloa .......

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
don't agree, in what way do we miss him ?

We definitely miss him, do you think we would have conceded that incredibly soft goal vs Derby if he had been on the pitch? I agree that we don't miss him as much as we would have done last season but he's still a key player for us.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
as oppose to last week, agreed , but there was a lot wrong yesterday. As with anything opinions vary. I'm pro Liam, but don't think he's that missed.....on the other hand if something happened to Ulloa .......

I think having liam in the side will give more confidence to others around him.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I think having liam in the side will give more confidence to others around him.

Exactly, gives the defence more confidence and allows our fullbacks to push forward with more freedom, knowing that he will cover them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here