Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall fan giving it large outside after the game, sort of!!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Came out of the WSU and walking round the south to get to the park and ride and this bloke walking ahead of us got bumped by someone coming the other. He then proceeded to walk backwards whilst giving the offender the cupped hand gesture. Unfortunately, the other bloke was oblivious to this as he had continued walking! The other bloke continued to walk backwards and then promptly walked into to young girls. In a friendly manner (as I thought he was actually Brighton) I said 'mind where you're going mate'. Upon which he started having a go about the fact he knew exactly where he was going as he had a walked into a fat c*** like me. Now, fat yes, c***, well I don't go along with that. Obviously it was apparent that he was Millwall by now. He then proceeded to rant on about cheating spanish and he would take me if I wanted!!!!

It was all rather funny as you need to realise that the bloke looked like a small version of Sid Little!!! (for younger viewers, google images).

Came out of the WSU and walking round the south to get to the park and ride and this bloke walking ahead of us got bumped by someone coming the other. He then proceeded to walk backwards whilst giving the offender the cupped hand gesture. Unfortunately, the other bloke was oblivious to this as he had continued walking! The other bloke continued to walk backwards and then promptly walked into to young girls. In a friendly manner (as I thought he was actually Brighton) I said 'mind where you're going mate'. Upon which he started having a go about the fact he knew exactly where he was going as he had a walked into a fat c*** like me. Now, fat yes, c***, well I don't go along with that. Obviously it was apparent that he was Millwall by now. He then proceeded to rant on about cheating spanish and he would take me if I wanted!!!!

It was all rather funny as you need to realise that the bloke looked like a small version of Sid Little!!! (for younger viewers, google images).

and you were his eddie???

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

what??????????

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Translation = skinny short arsed grey haired ageing wimp thinking he's the reincarnation of Harry the Dog.

Did he sing "You've got no fans" in an off key manner?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Danny Dyers dad strikes again. Must be out on remand.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here