Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"fat bitch" at Newhaven Station

missed what started it but luckily I got there in time to hear her being called a 'fat bitch' and the like by some forty something councilers of style proudly wearing the latest Albion shirts. She tried to defend her fatness by "claiming" to be pregnant, but luckily this was expelled by one of the number exclaiming "how can you be pregnant? no one would f uck you you fat bitch" This brought much laughter from the 100 or so Albion fans (woman included) on the other platform to her,therefore she clearly deserved this treatment from a group of men twice her age I just wondered what she said to start this

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
missed what started it but luckily I got there in time to hear her being called a 'fat bitch' and the like by some forty something councilers of style proudly wearing the latest Albion shirts. She tried to defend her fatness by "claiming" to be pregnant, but luckily this was expelled by one of the number exclaiming "how can you be pregnant? no one would f uck you you fat bitch" This brought much laughter from the 100 or so Albion fans (woman included) on the other platform to her,therefore she clearly deserved this treatment from a group of men twice her age I just wondered what she said to start this

What time was this?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
What time was this?

McDonald's o'clock image.jpg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Can anyone fill in the first part of this "story"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here