Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Nonsense

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
A short message to the bloke and his two sons who got involved in the crap after the game.
We are all Albion fans but for some reason you faced up to me telling me not to talk to one of your six foot offspring or you would deck me.
I was then frogmarched out of the North Stand(carefully spilling my beer over PC PLOD)
Well done you ----has your hard on gone down yet:wave:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A short message to the bloke and his two sons who got involved in the crap after the game.
We are all Albion fans but for some reason you faced up to me telling me not to talk to one of your six foot offspring or you would deck me.
I was then frogmarched out of the North Stand(carefully spilling my beer over PC PLOD)
Well done you ----has your hard on gone down yet:wave:

What happened Simmo? Something must have built up to the altercation?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
NSC conversion: you absused one of his 13 year old kids, got called out for it and got kicked out. Get over it.

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
If there is a problem deal with it there and then, whats the point in going home and posting it on NSC?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
But what happened?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
If there is a problem deal with it there and then, whats the point in going home and posting it on NSC?

The reason I'm on here tonight dipstick is I tried to deal with it at the time but got clobbered by PC Health n Safety & A lovely Steward who new what had gone on.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I hope there was no bad language in the North today, a female acquaintance of mine was in attendance.

As for Simmo, well, half a story so far. Let's hear the rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here