Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere today

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
North was lively in places but still very flat. Is the West now converted to a library? Absolutely nothing from there today, poor show. :facepalm:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Every sodding week.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Fans were snoozing, team was sleepwalking.

Wake me up after the false start to the season is over, and the cruddy international breaks are out of the way and the clocks have gone back. Then the season starts for real.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
North sounded louder than it did last week , the West only made the most noise when they awoke from having a nap

the atmosphere was good in West Stand Upper today especially second half.

North Stand seemed a bit quite however VERY loud in the North concourse after the game considering the result :shrug:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
The Millwall twats goading the SW corner really got the North going, was deafening around that time

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Poor, until the final 20 minutes when I thought it finally got going. More seemed to stay later than normal also.

Because we could have won in injury time I suppose. No need to leave early though. I left on the final whistle and was on a train after very little waiting at the station. Back at Brighton by 5-25, which isn't bad for a game that ended at 4-57!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I thought Millwall were in good voice for much of the game. The North Stand did seem relatively flat in comparison, although things livened up in the last 10-15 mins.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
North was lively in places but still very flat. Is the West now converted to a library? Absolutely nothing from there today, poor show. :facepalm:

From WSL (south end) the north sounded better than ever.
WSU sounded better than for a long time.

WSL boring as ever, must get back to WSU asap.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Millwall sounded loud on the wireless, perhaps the effects mics were aimed in their direction? We got going for the last 20 though, a bit like the team.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
I hate to say it but watched Palace game on the telly earlier and even when they were drawing,the scum fans were still getting right behind the team and creating the 12 th man,something we often lack at `fortress Amex`.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here