Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh Lord, the Screamfest begins....X Factor, The Re-Hype

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Here we go again, another screamfest of overhyped wannabees. I just get upset at the volume and shriek factor which is close to blowing my eardrums. The warm up for this audible orgasm is Stepping Out, another Judgement based whooping and whining opportunity. The screams where maxed at every opportunity, if anyone actually did something brilliant I could imagine the ensuing scream would send Dogs under the furniture and bring down light aircraft.

How long before a " Judge " mentions the X factor and the " Stars " they have produced... name them people ? and how long before previous superstar winners get their guest spot this series and which judge will be the first to threaten to walk out. Bah humbug.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
This is your friend :
power-button-off-md.png

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
[/B]
I take it you don't have a girlfriend/fiance/wife/live-in-lover ?

Get another tv or put your headphones on and whip the ipad out. You won't regret it veg.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
From the bits of it I saw last night whilst trying to watch something else on the Kindle; its an old rent boy, a ladyboy, an ex member of East 17 and a gargoyle watching deluded people wail and wobbly-vibrato their way through MOR pop-lite shite. Am I right?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I take it you don't have a girlfriend/fiance/wife/live-in-lover ?

You could go into another room

I would stab my eyes out with herring bones and rip my eardrums apart with needle nose pliers to avoid watching that shite.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
That lady should win. Reminds me of Maggie Bell.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
From the bits of it I saw last night whilst trying to watch something else on the Kindle; its an old rent boy, a ladyboy, an ex member of East 17 and a gargoyle watching deluded people wail and wobbly-vibrato their way through MOR pop-lite shite. Am I right?
Never mind, the dancing back next week!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here