Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Brasserie 2

May 29, 2004
Lancing
Having enquired before the match today I was informed that this facilility is likely to be closed until
Christmas. Also whilst Tallinn after the game I was informed also that its likely to be unopened to the public as its being looked at as a new venue for the Players Lounge.
This is frustrating as its become a fantastic "Family" venue where lots of people have regularly taken their children, in a safe environment before heading home.
Are the club trying to destroy all friendly, family spirit that has been built in the pursuit of beating FFP? Does the club wish its family orientated support to venture elsewhere?
Paul Barber was quoted that the club was looking to open The Brasserie before and after matches - To whom exactly?
I write on behalf of a group of 12 that meet, sorry did meet in this once enjoyable facility!!!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
No, the club will soon unveil more detailed plans for the sports bar in the East Stand. The aim is a properly designed family friendly bar area, similar to Dick's Bar, for fans pre-turnstile, pre and post match. Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here