Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We really do miss him and it may be a struggle to keep hold of him in the January transfer window.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Absolutely...man of the match by miles

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Shame that curler at the end didn't find the top corner. It would have capped his excellent 45 minute cameo.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
what an amazing bit of skill when he backheeled the ball around their defender and then managed to get on the end of it...wow

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
what an amazing bit of skill when he backheeled the ball around their defender and then managed to get on the end of it...wow

Was that not the one where the defender fouled him and got sent off?

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
He's turned out to a bargain, without a doubt the most skilful player out there today, he's got great vision, sometimes a bit to great, and heaps of flair, I thought Andrews made a big difference when he came on too.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Coincidence that Orlandi does better than the rest of the team, or does it have something to with his and Oscar's Barca roots? Either way he was stand out good and I hope we can get him properly fit.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sensational performance by our best player from a technical perspective. Him going past Shittu epitomised our different approaches to tje game. Football vs whateverShittuis.

Welcome back, Italian Andrea.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Orlandi on his day is incredible. He was the only one that looked like he was capable of beating a player, rather than running straight into them...

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Class act,one of our best players easily! Very sound alround game and others the most in midfield creativity.Shame we could nt see have arun in the team alongside Ulloa and Mr Rodriguez!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Today I saw a woman with a number 11 on her shirt and the word 'Sex' above it. I'm assuming she's a bit of a fan.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here