Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That was the hottest it's ever been in the East Stand.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It must have been.

I've never seen so much water chugged back.
Fair play to the counter staff for dishing out tap water by the pint.

I doubt me and the Stats would have managed the whole game in that, we were hideously under prepared.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
It was great in East Upper. Not sure what they opened or turned on, but there was a lovely breeze.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It was great in the shade. One of the reasons that they charge extra on the West side.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Good thinking by the catering staff. I bought three bottles of water before the match and myself and my two boys had chugged that by half time.

Whilst on the subject of caterers, service speed was much better today in lower east. Well done them

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No such problems in the North Stand. Come to think of it, we NEVER have problems in the North Stand.

North Stand - It's The Place To BE! :cool:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I was in East Lower, so did not have the benefit of shade. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but by the end of the game my cargo shorts and T-shirt were clinging to me like a bloody wetsuit. Shame it won't last.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Is the very reason I got our season tickets right towards the back of the family stand - shade from the sun and shelter from the rain.

Lessons learnt from suffering too many times in the family stand at Withdean.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Generally don't suffer with rain where we sit and enjoyed the sunshine today. Lovely British summers day

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is the very reason I got our season tickets right towards the back of the family stand - shade from the sun and shelter from the rain.

Lessons learnt from suffering too many times in the family stand at Withdean.

That. Because of that.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Lovely in the East Upper. My brother was in the East Lower kiosk nearest the South today, he reported dozens of fans retreating to the concourse during play. Scorcher!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here