Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did the millwall behave today?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Giving it large, homophobic gestures aggressive movement towards the south west corner but police didn't really do much. Overall as usua, a bunch of scum.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Giving it large and aggressive movement :lolol: So in other words, not a lot?

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
They weren't actually that bad. They were only reacting to one home supporter who was winding them up. No worse than any other team. Just louder and more of them.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
They were ok until a fat f@#k decided to keep the ball. Mind you he probably took a lot of abuse as this woke our supporters and players up. :)

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Giving it large and aggressive movement :lolol: So in other words, not a lot?

Probably badly worded but you'd understand what I meant if you saw it :lolol: I didn't think they were THAT bad, they can't help it they are just pure pond life

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Miles down the evolutionary spectrum as usual. Their fans all charging towards the west stand waving their arms around like a pack of demented monkeys when our goal was disallowed was just plain weird but other than that nothing too terrible.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Miles down the evolutionary spectrum as usual. Their fans all charging towards the west stand waving their arms around like a pack of demented monkeys when our goal was disallowed was just plain weird but other than that nothing too terrible.
Agree, that was so odd. Can probably guess at what was being said too.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013

What do you mean by charging? I'm a touch confused.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham

Our fans would do the same away to their place.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
So you think our fans wouldn't gesture towards home fans after celebrating a non goal? Really?

Of course. Can't say we've ever (recently) charged towards a home stand though... Not in my experience anyhow.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here