Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Credit to Oscar

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Just on way back - made subs early enough to make a difference unlike poyet, we were shit for 60 mins though

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We played very poorly but as you say I really liked the positivity after going a goal behind, attacking substitutions and we could have nicked it at the end. Encouraging signs.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
A bad day at the office but we've got a point at the end off the day
Too many players had an off day today,there's nothing else to say really GOODNIGHT

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Dont think we were shit at all. Was impossible to play decent football against that bunch of cheating diving scumbags.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
KLL made a massive difference when he can on; I don't think we'd had a serious shot until then. Also very impressed with Orlandi and the way he looked very lively around the edge of the box.

Would be very positive to see both in starting 11.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Orlandi coming back to fitness very encouraging.
I can totally see why Kaz doesn't start. Lots of energy but end product still missing (most of the time). Buckley played fairly well and is more of a complete player.
Andrews is going to be seriously useful. If only both Andrews and Orlandi were fit enough to start.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Orlandi, KLL and Andrews made the difference today. Only Calderon and Ulloa played well before the substitutions.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Impressed with Andrews when he came on. Ran the midfield - always looking to receive the ball and passed it around nicely.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The international break should give those who have or have had niggles (Orlandi, Barnes, KLL, Andrews) to get fit again, which will be nice

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Team selection was woeful. 3 centre mids and 2 right sided attacking players, both of whom are out of form. Lua lua should have started. He got away with it against Burnley but a poor millwall side showed us up. First shot on target after about 75 minutes against a side without a league win? Sorry, but zero credit to Garcia from me

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Team selection was woeful. 3 centre mids and 2 right sided attacking players, both of whom are out of form. Lua lua should have started. He got away with it against Burnley but a poor millwall side showed us up. First shot on target after about 75 minutes against a side without a league win? Sorry, but zero credit to Garcia from me

KLL wasn't fit to start and nor was Orlandi, so with that in mind who would you have had in place of Buckley/Lopez?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham

Opinions are welcome, even wrong ones. There's a very good reason why that side was put out today.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
kll has knee injury which restricts playing time and orlandi not played since opening day, neither could have started

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here