Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agustien: Not bad, can do better [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]Agustien: Not bad, can do better[/h]12:00pm Saturday 31st August 2013 in Albion By Andy Naylor
2571259.jpg
Kemy Agustien
Kemy Agustien reckons he has been average so far for Albion.
But the Seagulls’ new No.10 is setting his sights much higher than that for himself and the team.
Agustien believes they can repeat the Championship play-off success he experienced with former club Swansea.
The Dutch midfielder has been involved in all five games for Albion since his free transfer switch from the Swans was confirmed at the beginning of August.
He has been playing catch-up with his fitness and match sharpness after a summer disrupted by resolving his future.
Agustien, 27, told The Argus: “I am very critical of myself and I can do a lot more. I am happy with the way it is going but I think I can be better.
“It’s hard to rate yourself but, if you look at the games and where I’ve come from I think six-and-a-half, seven (out of ten) would be a good score.
“I know there are some points I need to work on but it’s still early in the season.
“I think there is a lot of improvement. Every player, even if you are fit, can still improve all of your qualities.
“I just need to make sure I keep working hard on my fitness but the best thing to get your fitness back is by playing games. I just need to stay fit and play games, that’s the main thing.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here