Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

e-cash problem. Who do I contact?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Just checked my e-cash balance and it seems that each of the two pints I bought after the game last week have gone through FIVE TIMES each. I know full well I didn't sink ten pints so this is a mistake. HOWEVER when I go to the comment form on the e-cash part of the site it doesn't work.

Is there an e-mail address I can use to flag up this issue? I have to admit I don't fully understand how the e-cash thing is administered

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Has the extra been taken from your balance?

All my items from last week have been duplicated but the balance seems right.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
If you're going today, I guess joining the queue at the shop is the answer. There's a thread somewhere from this week. There have been 'issues' with the eCash.

Last edited:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Actually the balance does seem right for my genuine activity. Presumably this is just a problem with the statement then?

If they're already aware of the problem then that's fine. Just as long as my card hasn't been rinsed!

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
My auto top-up doesn't seem to be working. I will be spending what is on the card and then not bothering to buy anything. If they can't be bothered to make it work, I can't be bothered to spend my money.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
My auto top-up doesn't seem to be working. I will be spending what is on the card and then not bothering to buy anything. If they can't be bothered to make it work, I can't be bothered to spend my money.
Make sure you don't go less than £ 0.00, otherwise it won't top up.
If for example you have £ 10.00 on your e-card, it won't let you spend any more than £ 10.00.
If what you buy comes to more than your balance, you need to pay a lesser amount by making splitting your purchase in order to leave some money in your account. This will then activate the top up, then pay for the remainder.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I wish the transaction history detailed what you purchased. Sometimes I use my card so much I wouldn't have a clue whether my transactions have been duplicated!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here