Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ecash problems

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Yep club can ****ing do one supposed to have sorted it last week Barber you wanker.

Yeah Mr Barber you wanker, your trying to take my money from me and because your website is broken I cant give you my money. Oh hang on......

Think he of all people would have wanted it fixed quickly, Id blame the IT team the club have.....they arent very good.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yep club can ****ing do one supposed to have sorted it last week Barber you wanker.

I can just imagine Paul Barber frantically trying to debug the e-cash software in time for kick off :lolol:

Perhaps we should all distract him and send emails asking for status updates on his bug fixes :beer:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Lack of use might have meant they're downgrading the system

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Is this the same thing as last week? Try using an alternative browser to IE.

BTW, when I topped mine up last week, when got to the kiosk it didn't show. Stand manager let me out - popped to shop and it was showing. Back to kiosk and all ok. But my purchases didn't update until yesterday on the system.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Not that it's the end of the world but I have tried numerous times to login to the system. Each time says username not found. The username is the number on season ticket card and I am typin it out with card next to me so no problem there!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not that it's the end of the world but I have tried numerous times to login to the system. Each time says username not found. The username is the number on season ticket card and I am typin it out with card next to me so no problem there!

There is no user name it is:

Fan Number
Card Number
Password

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here