Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Oscar Focused on Millwall

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
oscar-l229-1024275_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
12:20 30th August 2013
With the transfer deadline day looming Oscar Garcia has insisted he is only concentrating on the arrival of Millwall at the Amex.He told seagulls.co.uk, “I am 100 per cent focused on tomorrow’s game, not the transfer window. At this moment, nothing is happening.
“The window closes when it closes and we can do nothing about it. We knew before, it is not a new thing, but I prefer to focus on the game.
“I’m only focused on what I, or my players can do. I am focused on what we can do and what we can change."
After securing back-to-back victories in the Championship Albion’s head coach is aiming for a hat-trick of successes before the international break, but has warned not to underestimate Millwall.*
oscar-garcia-press-conference-30aug13-ph-ax4w0875229-1024276.jpg

“I never look at the table: not for us, not for our opponents. All the games in the Championship are tough and all our opponents have enough quality to beat any team, so we have to be prepared for this.
“Until the last five or six games of the season it will be difficult to predict. We are not preparing just for the start of the season, we are preparing for the whole season.
“Most of the players played here or in England last year and they know how it works. All the games here are very difficult and it will be a tough game for sure. Millwall are very organised and it will not be easy for us to play against them.”
The former Barcelona midfielder also feels Albion as a club, share a similar mind set to himself as he continues to install his philosophy on and off the pitch.
“Brighton is a club that wants to improve every day, this is the same mentality that I have. I came here to improve myself, to improve the team, to be a better coach and to have better players and to see the players improve. These things make me happy."
There are still tickets available for the Millwall game and supporters can purchase them online, via the ticketline on 0844 327 1901 or by visiting the Amex Stadium ticket office during office hours.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here