Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giggling Squid

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Going to the Giggling Squid tonight. Got a "4" on the door so just about passed to the Mrs' satisfaction. Is it any good?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's in Brighton. That's a long long way from Shoreham. Are you sure you don't need the Albion to lay on transport ?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Googled them. It's a bleeding Thai restaurant. And there's one in Crawley.

I thought the "Giggling Squid" might at leas have been some species of unnatural act heretofore unknown to me.

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Love the original Hove restaurant in Church Road.....though service not always the best, the food more than makes up for it

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
It was average when I went there 6 months ago but a friend of mine thought it was excellent. Enjoy the evening have fun making your own judgements I guess

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
I went to the one in Crawley a week or two back. The food is OK, but they go a bit over-the-top with frilly decorations on the food, carved carrots, whipped aerosol cream etc. In fact there are more trimmings than the dish itself.

jfs

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
The one in Brighton was really good when it was called Mi Ped Ped Ped and then OK after it became the Giggling Squid. But most recent visit was very disappointing, I think they are resting on their laurels.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Funnily enough my boss recommended the Giggling Squid to me only today. I'd never heard of it before.

He said they do a great Thai Tappas. I plan to give it a try.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I can report back. Very noisy, sat upstairs by the front window, service was very slow (1/2 hour wait for starter followed by anther 1/2 hour for mains) but I'm pleased to say the food was worth the wait,. Delicious. £25 quid per person with a couple of drinks. Will go again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here