Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Millwall: Buy Online, Print at Home

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
print-at-home-lead229-980365_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
16:45 30th August 2013
Albion host Millwall at 3pm tomorrow, and the print-at-home option is once again available for those supporters who have not already purchased their ticket.
Oscar Garcia's side go into the game looking for a third successive win while the Lions are looking to build on their one point in the Championship.
From 5pm this evening (Friday) tickets will only be available to Albion supporters with a purchase history within the past three season. Click here to buy online now, then fans can follow the instructions below to print the ticket ahead of their arrival at the Amex.
Print Your Ticket at Home
The process is simple. Once you've completed your ticket purchase online a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address, with a PDF file attached.
• Locate the PDF file attached to the email, and open the file
• Click on 'File' in the navigation bar, then click 'Print'
• Once your paper ticket has printed, you're ready to go. The barcode at the top of the printout will allow you access through the turnstiles at the Amex

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There's one little flaw with the system. It doesn't check that you have an email address registered before you checkout.

It then doesn't have an option to re-print from your transaction history.

Looks like a trip to the ticket office is in order for my friend* tomorrow to sort it out. :dunce:

Unless someone else has done this and found a way round it other than joining a queue on match day.

* Honest, it's not me. I have a season ticket. I've just been trying to help!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here