Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Solicitors

Solicitors

0 Not allowed!
    are c***s.

Sorry. Obviously not all of you. Just all the ones I've dealt with. (In the middle of a house move, if you can't tell).
    ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive ********."

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      They're not all bad. Two of my finest moments involve legal battles with an estate agent and a lying taxi driver. I won both.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mellotron View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      are c***s.

Sorry. Obviously not all of you. Just all the ones I've dealt with. (In the middle of a house move, if you can't tell).
      We are too; been told for the past three weeks that we should be exchanging Monday. Guess what; we never do. I've lost count of how many hours I have spent on the phone chasing throughout the past month.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      They're not all bad. Two of my finest moments involve legal battles with an estate agent and a lying taxi driver. I won both.
      In my limited experience I have found them massively patronising, entirely unapologetic when they make errors (numerous times now and counting) and completely unremorseful should you make an error/misunderstand anything, as a first time buyer. Also, they NEVER answer their phones and have been trying to shift work (chasing after a mortgage company) on to me that is absolutely their responsibility.

I won't put up the company as I'm not looking to slander them, just to vent a bit.
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive ********."
      Banned

0 Not allowed!
      There charges are a disgrace.

0 Not allowed!
      In my limited experience I have found them massively patronising, entirely unapologetic when they make errors (numerous times now and counting) and completely unremorseful should you make an error/misunderstand anything, as a first time buyer. Also, they NEVER answer their phones and have been trying to shift work (chasing after a mortgage company) on to me that is absolutely their responsibility.

I won't put up the company as I'm not looking to slander them, just to vent a bit.
      Mmmmm. Sounds like you got a bad 'un which is not what you need when buying a place as it's stressful enough as it is. I hope it works out. Good luck.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      I have found a brilliant one - if anyone wants their details PM me. Have recommended to 2 others and they used, all glowing reports.

There are some absolutely useless ones out there

0 Not allowed!
      are c***s.
      Now hold on a minute, you can't just assume they're all like that. I've met several that - no, ok, let's not use the ones I've met as an example, but I'm sure, well not sure, but there's a good chance - ok, not good, but there is a chance that they're not all bad.
      Thank you Chris, you're a legend.
      Members

Solicitors

0 Not allowed!
      Yep, I agree. Currently going through a remortgage, the current solicitors found a restriction raised in error on the deeds and won't help to remove it, saying the solicitors I used when buying the house originally (5 yrs ago) should do it, when I asked them about it they didn't want to know either, even though its their fault for not taking it off in the first place. Ended up doing it myself.
      They both ignore my emails, phone calls, voicemails.

Solicitors

0 Not allowed!
      If you think conveyancing solicitors are bad, you should see corporate ones........