Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slaughter and the dogs

Jan 30, 2008
where have all the boot boys gone :rave: BEEN LISTENING TO THE LIVE IN TOKYO CD ,plus 4 skins A.C.A.B ................. anyone :rock:
regards
DR

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Love them, Live at the Factory is the live one I have, as well as DIDS and an album called "Punk Singles Collection" which I got in that shop in North Street a few years ago. It's got 25 tracks on it, including acoustic versions of Since You Went Away, Situations, I'm Mad and You're a Bore. Do you know if they still play live?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I know it's English, but beyond that I've got nothing. Is it a haiku?

Jan 30, 2008
Love them, Live at the Factory is the live one I have, as well as DIDS and an album called "Punk Singles Collection" which I got in that shop in North Street a few years ago. It's got 25 tracks on it, including acoustic versions of Since You Went Away, Situations, I'm Mad and You're a Bore. Do you know if they still play live?
couldn't tell you .
regards
DR

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Don't think they played at Rebellion this year , but they are one of the early front runners for Rebellion 2014.
I havn't seen them in years ........
Saw the 4 skins done Xtreems in the 80's .
Panther was singing then , although I beleive Gary Hodges is back now.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't think they played at Rebellion this year , but they are one of the early front runners for Rebellion 2014.

Good grief! Please don't say Slaughter and the dogs are still going. They were total shyte thirty five years ago and are highly unlikely to have become any less so. You'll be telling us next that ninety year old Charlie Harper and the UK Subs or that untalented poet bloke from Southwick are still going. Sake! You were never supposed to make a CAREER out of it :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here