Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You Know When You're Getting Old When.........

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
hair-trimmer-nose-hair-trimmer-small-35787.jpg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
When I went to pick up a repeat prescription last week and was told I no longer have to pay for it because I am now over 60.

And getting 25% discount in Specsavers for the same reason.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
1) I was on holiday in Tallinn recently, and going into one museum, when asking for two tickets, the young guy at the counter asked: "Seniors?"

With hindsight I should have said yes and got the discount, but I was too affronted at the time. (I'm 51, Mrs T still in her 40s...)

2) Was at the hairdresser last weekend, and have noticed he now trims inside my ears as well as around them... He does my eyebrows too.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Falling asleep in the afternoon...like my grandad used to. Wondering whether its time to start sitting down to have a pee or just carry on playing 'Chase the Acorn' ???

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Falling asleep in the afternoon...like my grandad used to. Wondering whether its time to start sitting down to have a pee or just carry on playing 'Chase the Acorn' ???

I sleep morning or afternoon, I'm not fussy. Sitting down to pee.........never occurred to me, so obviously I'm not that old! :thumbsup:

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
You Know When You're Getting Old When.........

Sex takes a little bit too long.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
You know you're getting old when you start a sentence with "when I was your age....."

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When you always make THAT groaning noise when you get up out of a chair or when you've been kneeling.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
1) I was on holiday in Tallinn recently, and going into one museum, when asking for two tickets, the young guy at the counter asked: "Seniors?"

With hindsight I should have said yes and got the discount, but I was too affronted at the time. (I'm 51, Mrs T still in her 40s...)

2) Was at the hairdresser last weekend, and have noticed he now trims inside my ears as well as around them... He does my eyebrows too.

I'd love to have enough hair to warrant a trip to the hairdresser!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here