Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham Airshow this weekend

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Weather looks set fair which always helps....will you be paying the admission fee or watching from say the Red Lion..Mill Hill

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Given that it's a charity event that supports servicemen and ex servicemen in various states of disrepair, I will be paying the admission fee.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Weather looks set fair which always helps....will you be paying the admission fee or watching from say the Red Lion..Mill Hill

Saturday I will be watching from the :amex: , Sunday I may wonder onto the downs as I live in Bramber at the moment and can normally have a good view of them flying down the river !

And you Lamie ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is there any danger they could hold this fcking thing on a weekend when the Albion are NOT at home? As if the A27 isn't enough of a b4stard already.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I will watch from my garden, far more civilised

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Watch it from mile oak /southwick hill.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not sure how much it helps, but flying tends to finish around 5:30, that's when the A27 will be chocker - Only 12 miles to Shoreham, you'll be through by then right?

I'm staying in Brighton tomorrow night, so no drama them. Will probably have a lazy Sunday morning, so as not to get caught up with it then.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Saturday I will be watching from the :amex: , Sunday I may wonder onto the downs as I live in Bramber at the moment and can normally have a good view of them flying down the river !

And you Lamie ?

Working saturday morning....and theres the match saturday afternoon...sunday sometime will pop down to the river to have a gander..they tend to have peeps wandering over the toll bridge with buckets so they will get a contribution from me then

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
On the Sunday I will be in my Kayak bobbing up and down by the old wooden bridge

That old wooden bridge is a lot newer than you think.

Shame the new footbridge isn't open yet.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Anyone coming from the west could consider diverting via the A272 across country. Not the best of roads, but you miss the joys of the Chichester and Arundel bypass plus Worthing. Add the airshow this weekend and it could be a bit naff along that stretch of the A27. Bit extra mileage, but much quicker on a busy day and far less stressful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here