Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matchday Parking

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Has gone up from £13 + £1 booking to £15 +£1 Booking in less than 7 days.

WTF
Is that booking on line?

The reason I ask is that when trying to buy tickets for Reading I ended up having to phone the ticket office because the ticketing system was screwed up. It had the Reading game as being at The Amex and prices were incorrect. It might be worth a call to the ticket office to verify the price for parking.
If it has gone up by £2, that is a bit of a piss take.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I don't think this rant to good enough, you haven't even told us if you had a season ticket at Gillingham and if still have your Cup Final Rosette pinned to you headboard

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't think this rant to good enough, you haven't even told us if you had a season ticket at Gillingham and if still have your Cup Final Rosette pinned to you headboard
Clearly not a Gillingham S/T holder, the thousands of posters that had those can't wait to mention it :jester: :lol:

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
Cup final rosette pinned to my chest everywhere I go

I rang the shop, as of this season parking is now £15 if booked on the day or the day before

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

I was a Gillingham season-ticket holder!!!!, so l think l should be parking for free.

Bit pointless though. l don't own a car.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Cup final rosette pinned to my chest everywhere I go

I rang the shop, as of this season parking is now £15 if booked on the day or the day before

Aaah!

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Can't remember where I read it, but for a Saturdays you need to book before 4pm on the Wednesday to get the cheaper £13 + 1

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
I emailed Mr P Barber, he forwarded it on to Jenny Gower, head of supporter services. They announced the increase in the pre-match brief for Derby. The reason is to encorage people to pre book to allow permits to be issued in good time. This save stewards having to check names off of a list like they have been doing last year and did for me fo the Burnley game.

The £1 booking fee is incorrect and has been or will be removed from the online booking system. I am getting my £1 back from my booking at Burnely.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
why dont you just park down village way...seems like this is now the official park and pick up point, and turning around blocking the roads so the busses cant get out ( and there are only a couple of stewards on now seemly) and picking fights with people who have patiently waited in the queue to get out.

No cops moving people on any more so its a free for all.

FFP no doubt

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
why dont you just park down village way...seems like this is now the official park and pick up point, and turning around blocking the roads so the busses cant get out ( and there are only a couple of stewards on now seemly) and picking fights with people who have patiently waited in the queue to get out.

No cops moving people on any more so its a free for all.

FFP no doubt

I seem to remember either @bhatransport or Darren Balkham tweeting that tickets would start to be given out soon to stop this problem

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Car parking is available at the Bridge Car Park and now supporters can pay with cash on the gate (subject to availability).
The Bridge Car Park is just a few minutes' walk from the Amex and costs £15 on the day.
Remember, if parking is booked online or via the ticket office, in advance of our 4pm Wednesday postal cut-off, it is available for £13. For midweek matches, cut-off is the preceding Friday at 4pm.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I seem to remember either @bhatransport or Darren Balkham tweeting that tickets would start to be given out soon to stop this problem

it has been bedlam the last few home games and getting worse. It will be interesting when the tweets were sent out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here