Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO: London Pompous.....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I was wondering if yourself, Big Vern, Scratchcard and Longpockets were driving the Austin Allegro down to the Amex this saturday for any pre-arranged meetings with the pwopa nawty bermondsey boys??

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
didn't you write exactly the same post last year ? :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
didn't you write exactly the same post last year ? :lolol:
Oh blimey don't say there's an originality clause on NSC.

And so ends one of the busiest forums, on t'internet.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Pompous has gone soft!

I heard he'd gone inside.

Something to do with a furious reaction to a controversial game of Connect 4. I heard that was the real reason the New England Inn has been demolished - it wasn't a professional job but rather the result of a revenge attack.

I think the whole situation could have been avoided, had they not picked Blind Bill to represent them. Recipe for disaster.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I heard he'd gone inside.

Something to do with a furious reaction to a controversial game of Connect 4. I heard that was the real reason the New England Inn has been demolished - it wasn't a professional job but rather the result of a revenge attack.

I think the whole situation could have been avoided, had they not picked Blind Bill to represent them. Recipe for disaster.

Bloody hell I should have kept my mouth shut, now I am in deep deep pic153977_md.jpg

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
Just saying like...after last seasons game, once the masses had departed, I was walking the North stand with my clipboard when I stumbled upon a shredded MASS of GUESS WHO flip cards. Well I don't need to tell you how shocked I was.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Just saying like...after last seasons game, once the masses had departed, I was walking the North stand with my clipboard when I stumbled upon a shredded MASS of GUESS WHO flip cards. Well I don't need to tell you how shocked I was.

What did you do with them? Eat them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here