Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Current favourite Albion song...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What is your current favourite Albion song...?

I think we have a few decent ones and could always do with a few more regardless of whether other teams sing them or not.

But Billy Buckley's is still my personal favourite, Hopefully he will bang in a couple of goals this weekend and we hear it around the ground.

Always fun to just shout out Da da da da da, without fail you get a resonce.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The el-abd muppet one for me. Not as tuneful. But unique and funny.

Does make me laugh, especially when the person lead it gets toungue tied and just makes a noise when trying to say Adam el abd.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Who's that man from Argentina?
Who's that man we all adore?
Ulloa is his name and he scores a goal a game
And we won't mention Murray anymore!!!

this one for me as well, brilliant when everyone is belting it out all together...will never forget away at Leeds at the end of last season after that injury time header!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Can anyone change that last line? If nothing else, given that song's omnipresence, it is kind of ironic - if not total bollocks.

I suggested on here replacing it with "so let the Cyclone blow forevermore" which I think is miles better. No-one else (openly) agreed at the time.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Trad = We are Brighton, super Brighton, from the South - always makes the hairs on my neck stand on end

Yep...plus it seems it's the only one that people are capable of singing SLOWLY.
For that reason, I love the 'hey jude' song too although this is sadly under sung

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Yep...plus it seems it's the only one that people are capable of singing SLOWLY.
For that reason, I love the 'hey jude' song too although this is sadly under sung

Used to love the verison of hey Jude, reminds me of winning div 3 and div 2 late night games, the only time we seemed to get a good atmosphere was when singing that song.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We Are Brighton is my favourite, too.

El Abd's muppet one is quite fun, much like the Casper one, to 'baby give it up'. Na na na na...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here