Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett and Bechio for Bridcutt?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Depends if Rohan Ince comes great like Bridcutt did.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Bennett out injured and Becchio I would only take on loan. Bridcutt is worth his weight in gold in this division and we are so much better off keeping hold of him.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
No.

a) Don't want us to lose Bridcutt if we want to be contenders.
b) Elliott Bennett is injured and out until the New Year so (sadly) not much good for us
c) Yes we need cover for CMS etc and God forbid should Ulloa get injured but am not sure Norwich will release Becchio while Hooper is injured, even if we could afford him. Plus would Becchio be happy - he wants first team football which I'm not sure we can guarantee. Mind you having two Argentinian strikers would be flair.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Becchio is an absolute quality striker at championship level I remain bemused as to why Norwich signed him only to not even give him a chance but anyway if we could get him and say 3-4M I think a deal could be done, or someone else very capable at this level

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Mentioned this a while ago. Bridcutt for Bechio and a pile of cash!

Dec 29, 2011
In Bennett and Bechio we would be receiving two top Championship (or lower Prem) standard players. We would be losing one lower Premier League player. It's an absolute no-brainer, especially as we have Ince and Andrews for cover in Bridcutt's position. Not to mention the fact defensive midfielders are cheaper than quality wingers/strikers.

Absolutely yes.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
In Bennett and Bechio we would be receiving two top Championship (or lower Prem) standard players. We would be losing one lower Premier League player. It's an absolute no-brainer, especially as we have Ince and Andrews for cover in Bridcutt's position. Not to mention the fact defensive midfielders are cheaper than quality wingers/strikers.

Absolutely yes.

I'd have to agree with this.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Yes, we have Ince and Andrews now, time to capitalize on Bridcutt he hasn't got the stature to do ever go really far, that's an excellent trade on paper.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would expect Bennett and Bechio to each command a figure similar to Bridcutt so there is no way that you would get both for Bridcutt or indeed either plus cash for Liam.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here