Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus on talksport Friday @ 7

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Richard keys has said on twitter that he has just finished talking to Gus and he said he talked about leaving Brighton. Listen on Friday for the interview.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Are we going to have a thread every time Gus Poyet is on some sort of talk show or a t.v pundit?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The man is history.

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
I couldn't be less bothered about Gus now to be honest.

Not having a pop at the OP or anything, as alot of people will be interested, but for me the guy is in the past. Couldn't be more excited about OG and the future now..

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If he is taking the Albion to court surely he can't say to much on the subject, maybe he will tell them what his team talk was like before the Palace game if he gets there on time.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Richard keys has said on twitter that he has just finished talking to Gus and he said he talked about leaving Brighton. Listen on Friday for the interview.

Dear Steve.S,

Why the f**k are starting another f**king thread about Gus f**king Poyet being on another f**king programme???

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Will he be in the Sky studio for the Reading away match which is on the box. ???

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I'm obviously the odd one out on here ???

I do have an interest in knowing exactly what did happen in what is now the past as it could well have an influence on what could happen in the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here