Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scratch Card Win

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
At Saturdays game I bought a scratch card and got an instant win for free travel to a home or away match. Not much detail on the card itself. Has anyone else won this and what exactly does it entail? The cynic in me reckons it wil be 2 for 1 coach travel rather than first class train to the furthest ground we will be visiting.

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
Can't help with that but me and the family enjoyed 20% off at donatellos and 50% at the sea life center today, a throughly enjoyable day out inspired by the Albion

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Can't help with that but me and the family enjoyed 20% off at donatellos and 50% at the sea life center today, a throughly enjoyable day out inspired by the Albion

Cant beat a day out with the kids- especially when it's reduced.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I thought the sealife centre was dire, but I'm not too keen on the idea of a petting zoo type attraction anyway.

I took a school trip there and was very disappointed with it.

Dark, dingy and the tanks of many fish were tiny for their content. The octopus looked incredibly bored as did the poisonous dart frog. Not forgetting the sharks and turtles.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Was absolutely thrilled to win 'EVENTS' on mine from Saturday, 50% off Amex Room Hire.....for me the words chocolate and teapot spring to mind.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Was absolutely thrilled to win 'EVENTS' on mine from Saturday, 50% off Amex Room Hire.....for me the words chocolate and teapot spring to mind.

Same here. I also got BUDDIES with the other ticket, if anybody wants it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If you read the back it tells you the detail of the price. In your case its going to be coach travel somewhere - claimable by emailing seagullcoaches@gmail.com

I must admit if I won 'EVENTS' I'd be most disappointed - 50% off room hire.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
If you read the back it tells you the detail of the price. In your case its going to be coach travel somewhere - claimable by emailing seagullcoaches@gmail.com

I must admit if I won 'EVENTS' I'd be most disappointed - 50% off room hire.

Thanks- have e mailed and got to decide on a match.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I bought 2 of those every sodding home game for our first 2 seasons there, I won twice, first was a free hotdog, the second was for a free programme, handy seeing as I'd just bought one when I bought my scratch cards and then put it through the washing machine and destroyed it.:facepalm:

I know it's helping the club and everything but I don't bother with them any more, my mate the jammy git has copped the goal time 4 times already and got loads of stuff.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
You only get 50 per cent off now if you "win" a burger or pie. What a stitch up. Not technically an instant win is it. More an instant discount.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I thought the sealife centre was dire, but I'm not too keen on the idea of a petting zoo type attraction anyway.

Dark, dingy and the tanks of many fish were tiny for their content. The octopus looked incredibly bored as did the poisonous dart frog. Not forgetting the sharks and turtles.

Agreed, creatures like this should be seen in the wild, or not at all.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Is it really possible to tell the difference between the face of a bored octopus, and a happy one?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

What did you win?

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is it really possible to tell the difference between the face of a bored octopus, and a happy one?

funny_octopus_by_saisoto-d37fhzk.pngFunny_wallpapers_Octopus_with_a_cigar_019153_.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Octopodes are intelligent creatures. The tank was barely big enough for him/her and there was no chance of social interaction.

For accuracy, I am guessing he/she was incredibly bored.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here