Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you had to have a tattoo would it be of the Albion or your partners name?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
My cousin came to stay over the weekend and had the name of an ex embossed on his chest. With his new gitlfriend in attendance, tricky!. If I had to have one it would have to be of Albion
What about you?

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Would not have a tattoo hate the look ok if you are a piarite but other than that look awful and on women pig ugly

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I'd love to know the stats but these days people without tattoos seem to be in the minority. (I have none). So the answer to the question for me has to be neither. Has anybody got any tat stats?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
My cousin came to stay over the weekend and had the name of an ex embossed on his chest. With his new gitlfriend in attendance, tricky!. If I had to have one it would have to be of Albion
What about you?

Wow! What was the new girlfriends reaction to the tattoo? I would go with the Albion tattoo as well.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Albion every time, my love for women can be transitory, my love for the Albion is permanent. I have my Signature (below) tattooed on my arm and when last in Morocco the locals thought my girlfriends name was Brighton.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I've got 2 Albion tats, and 1 with the mrs name, and 1 England one...

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Albion all the way. Not sure what's worse, getting a partners name tattooed or tribal tattoos.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'd love to know the stats but these days people without tattoos seem to be in the minority. (I have none). So the answer to the question for me has to be neither. Has anybody got any tat stats?

Yeh, some Aussie on the other thread about tattoos.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've got 2 Albion tats, and 1 with the mrs name, and 1 England one...

Smart move. Get Mrs Bakesy and you're future proof.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
15 years in the navy, i have never had a tatt, i got close in Chatham once when i went with friends, who all were having them done, after a rather heavy dinnertime session, the tattooist could see i was in two minds, so said if i still wanted one the next day when i was sober, he would do it for free. I never went back, it would have been the Sussex martletts though.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I have both, but not with her any more, thankfully its in chinese so its kinda ok for now

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I knew a bird who had her fella's name tattooed across her arse. Lucky for her his name was Bob, so she had a b on each cheek and saved some money on the O......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here