Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall @ The Amex

muzzledseagull

Jan 15, 2013
Will the Millwall fans be kept behind after the final whistle to allow BHAFC fans to exit 1st after saturdays game @ the AMEX?
As i catch the train with my son don't fancy mingling with the away fans by the station as i'm sure there would be lots of *@*@**@ and the like, especially when we've won 3-0...

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Ah how I love the annual visit to Millwall. Awaits the usual deluge of references to gay sex acts on the way back to the station, yaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Will the Millwall fans be kept behind after the final whistle to allow BHAFC fans to exit?
As i catch the train with my son don't fancy mingling with the away fans by the station as i'm sure there would be lots of *@*@**@ and the like, especially when we've won 3-0...

where you travelling from? might be worth getting a seagulls travel coach or something as a 1 off

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Seriously I have never had any problems with Millwall fan's, some of them are thick as shit, a lot of them are not. I'm sure you and your son will be fine. If you are that worried, just hang back a bit.

If there is any trouble i'm sure your son will not be too fussed and go and tell his mates back at school what he's seen. although maybe the teachers will disaprove when he writes about what he did in the school holidays... I learnt the word ****.

muzzledseagull

Jan 15, 2013
cheers munkfish...just wanted to get a bit of feedback from other bhafc fans....not overly worried about trouble(we both do martial arts lol) just don't want my son to know the **** word aged 7.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
cheers munkfish...just wanted to get a bit of feedback from other bhafc fans....not overly worried about trouble(we both do martial arts lol) just don't want my son to know the **** word aged 7.

Nothing will deter a Millwall top boy from kicking off more than a 7 year old simulating the actions of polishing a car.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
That will be quite a mission taking him to football matches practically everyone swears at games don't they?

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
What I saw in the station queue was pretty nasty last December, glad I am not travelling that way this time. I hope the club will explain their plans for after the game in time for people to make choices about timings.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Last year those ****ers were just a ****ing bunch of foul mouthed *****.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Same concerns here. Am taking my son aged 5. We use the seagulls travel buses but to get to them you walk towards the away fans as they walk towards the train.
Don't overly fancy him getting caught up in trouble or seeing it kick off.
Hopefully 10 minutes for home fans to move away and then release the lions.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Walk anti clockwise

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I doubt there will be any plans to change how the fans are controlled after the game, there will be a higher police presence around, if its swearing, I'm afraid you will probably hear this and probably a lot of Homophobic abuse too.

if its fighting, I would think youre pretty safe there, you would be pretty stupid to start scrapping anyone around the ground these days or in general.

Although saying all of that, we were kept back at there place last season after the game, we had won 2-0, but that was a great day, I think we ended up selling out both tiers, London Bridge was awash with Blue and White.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
They should have an IQ checker at the final whistle. Anyone below 82 or so, should be kept in and subjected to repeat viewings of Till Death Us Do Part, until the more enlightened of us have left.

Trolly Dolly

Aug 22, 2011
My lasting memories of Millwall fans is us and them seeing who can win the chant over who hate Palarse the most; We are bonded by a mutual dislike of Palarse.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Will the Millwall fans be kept behind after the final whistle to allow BHAFC fans to exit 1st after saturdays game @ the AMEX?

ask Darren Balkham @suspol on twitter what is most likely. Last season they left at the same time and although there were one or two idiots most just wanted to get home. That was an evening game though and they might be a little more frisky when it is before their bedtimes

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Found millwall fans to be fairly funny on the train after the game last season. More than likely will be fine as they are not the hooligans they used to be.

Swearing happens at football. Only way to avoid away fans is turn up very early, leave very late.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here