Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the hell is the world coming to?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Same as it is ever was but now we have 24/7 news and technology that can flash information all around the world in an instant.

Exactly this.

My girlfriend was, rightly, outraged at the abuse women got on Twitter about the change to the ten pound note and was saying Twitter has created a world full of bigoted morons. I had to point out to her that the bigoted morons have existed throughout history and that it is only in this modern age that they have access to tools which allow them to spout bile whenever they see fit.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
any country where the people think that ground down tigers teeth and rhino horn has some mystical heath giving, what else would you expect
this is after all the country that encourages people to have only one child preferably a male child, where have all the girls gone then?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Horrific, this sort of thing really gets to me as I can't imagine what I would do if this happened to my son.

My other half is also of the opinion that the world is getting worse and people are horrific and I have to constantly reply that there have always been horrendous people in the world but we now have so much media coverage that you could be excused for thinking everyone is either a sex offender or knife wielding hoodie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here