Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GFC Fined £11,000

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I've had chicken from there a few times and it was great. Guess I'm lucky to be alive !

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Its a lovely place to get hold of some finger lickin' chicken. I went there last night as it happens.

Wait a minute....:sick:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Shame there is no one strike and out.

Granted mistakes can be made, but they were clearly taking the piss (probably mouse piss) and risking the health of their paying customers.

Dicks.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Shouldn't have read that whilst eating a bacon sandwich!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
RFC is much better than those impostors.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I know the owner very well and used to drink regularly with him and friends,
I loved the monster sized kebabs and had quite a few with no problems, just lucky I suppose.
I surveyed the upstairs of the property once to do some work and walked through the kitchen for access.
Didn't notice anything obvious then.
It must have gone down hill since I left.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Bugger, I often use GFC when not able to get to KC as GFC deliver.. Bugger bugger bugger, I suppose at least I can say me and the kids haven't been ill from there.

Actually, thinking about it, I ordered from there the other day and it took about 20 minutes to arrive, I live about 15 minutes away so people have obviously found out and are staying away, like me from now on! :down:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Bugger, I often use GFC when not able to get to KC as GFC deliver.. Bugger bugger bugger, I suppose at least I can say me and the kids haven't been ill from there.

Actually, thinking about it, I ordered from there the other day and it took about 20 minutes to arrive, I live about 15 minutes away so people have obviously found out and are staying away, like me from now on! :down:

To be honest the reason I've used them is that they are fast and the food is piping hot when delivered. Unlike Box Rocks. I'm going to continue to use them.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Brighton and Hove City Council environmental health officers were greeted with a “terrible smell”, when they carried out a routine inspection of Golden Fried Chicken in Church Road, Hove, last January.

I can only assume they've never been in any other chicken shops before.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here