Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How fed up are you with the whole Gareth Bale Saga?!

Bale to Madrid. Longer then a Eastenders Episode.

• Bale to Madrid will happen, but when?!

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • SSN are going to go into Meltdown when it happens

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • AVB will say he ain't for sale AGAIN!

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • I don't even bother with SSN anymore

Votes: 34 47.9%

• Total voters

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Gareth Bale to Real Madrid saga, has been going on longer then a episode of Eastenders. But how fed up are you with it all?! Yes Madrid were premature selling replica shirts with his name on the back and Building the Stage at the Bernabeu at the Weekend.

But it seems to be everyday, there is a new twist of sorts. Like yesterday Bale didn't turn up for training and is said to be furious and angry, with the stalling by Levy and the Tottenham hierarchy over this whole sorry mess.

So how fed up are you with it all?!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
:sick:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I gave up with Sky Sports news a few years ago. All SSN has taught me is that Sky Sports don't seem top have enough news to keep their news channel interesting.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Gareth Bale to Real Madrid saga, has been going on longer then a episode of Eastenders. But how fed up are you with it all?! Yes Madrid were premature selling replica shirts with his name on the back and Building the Stage at the Bernabeu at the Weekend.

But it seems to be everyday, there is a new twist of sorts. Like yesterday Bale didn't turn up for training and is said to be furious and angry, with the stalling by Levy and the Tottenham hierarchy over this whole sorry mess.

So how fed up are you with it all?!

Nothing to do with us so I'm not bothered really, if I were you I'd just ignore anything to do with it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Where's the 'not really fed up at all, actually it's quite an interesting little saga for the neutral' option?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Nothing to do with us so I'm not bothered really, if I were you I'd just ignore anything to do with it.

I know this, but not in my lifetime would I see a Player maybe getting sold for over 90 Million quid. Were you?! Yes Ronaldo was sold for £83 Million, but this is a crazy situation.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I only read this site, the BBC, the Times and the Guardian, so quite easy to flick past something if it becomes boring.

What I do think is that if a player is so desperate to leave, they should have thought about that when they signed such a long and large contract.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm just fed up with the whole transfer window bollocks should be shut before a ball has been kicked, Everton could have the whole spine of the team transferred to Man Utd on Monday so where does that leave them 3 games into a season and the window then shut to buy other players
And on Monday night when you watch Sky before the window closes the presenters build it up to be the most exciting evening in the football calendar now, and then you see hundreds of dopey football fans standing behind the sky reporters trying to get on tv shouting out bollocks
The whole thing has become a farce led by greedy egotistic football agents

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If I was a Spurs fan I would be thinking about the players who do want to play for Spurs that we could get in with that £80m odd.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Couldn't really give a monkey's. Only look at SSN sometimes to see if there is anything about the Albion.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The last one. SSN has got to the point where I just don't watch it anymore its now like a tabloid channel, sensationalist news stories and boring repetitive news reporters. Perhaps it's just me mind?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Really don't care about it.
Madrid will buy him for a stupid amount of money, then Spurs will buy a couple of players for stupid amounts of money. End of.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bale just strikes me as a big headed bloke who thinks everyone owes him a favour.

Brilliant player over shadowed by his cheating.

Be very happy to see him fail over there

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
The worst thing about it is its utterly depressing inevitability. We've got to the point where even a club as wealthy and well-supported as Spurs is utterly powerless to keep a player they value because Real Madrid can use Marca to tap him up at no risk to themselves, throw money they don't have at it and generally act with impunity throughout. And they're hardly unique - all the big clubs do it. FFP is not going to change that, even assuming they try to actually enforce the rules. I'd look forward to the day when a big club with a player on a long contract tells him to sod off, that he's not joining Real or anybody else, and he can sit in the bloody reserves for two years but sadly, with the kind of money the players are on and the kind of owners the clubs have now, it'll never happen.

(My sympathy for Spurs is limited to say the least, I should point out, given how openly they tracked Zamora and how dismissive of us Glenn "I might sign some more of their players." Hoddle was at the time.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here