Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Burnley (Full 90 minutes available on Burnley Player)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Gotta laugh at the analysis of the two key decisions.... :D

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Yes because they want to try and sell sodding match DVDs. I'd love to know how many they sell a match, must be about 3!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In all honesty I'd FAR rather have 12 minutes of highlights than the full 90. Who wants to watch a full recording of a match they've already watched?

(Obviously the choice of both would be the best option, but then by accessing the other team's player, we get that anyway)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes because they want to try and sell sodding match DVDs. I'd love to know how many they sell a match, must be about 3!!

If they dropped the price massively I would buy quite a few of them.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In all honesty I'd FAR rather have 12 minutes of highlights than the full 90. Who wants to watch a full recording of a match they've already watched?

(Obviously the choice of both would be the best option, but then by accessing the other team's player, we get that anyway)

I'd happily watch all 90 mins of the Palace 3-0, the Blackpool 6-1, and about 3/4 other matches - if presented nicely etc.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'd happily watch all 90 mins of the Palace 3-0, the Blackpool 6-1, and about 3/4 other matches - if presented nicely etc.

The Match DVDs are for you then. I'd expect last season's DVDs would be discounted by now.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Fair enough, some are down to £5 now.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
On Saturday I bought the 2012/2013 2 DVD set for £16.99. Mind you quality of the footage leaves a lot to be desired. Surprising really, as all home games are filmed in HD.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here